Sunday, January 4, 2009

Introduction

Alright, here's the scoop

I've been encouraged by a dear dear friend of mine (who is male by the way. This is important.) To write a book that I've been jokingly discussing for sometime now. The idea is to address all questions men have on the inner workings of the female mind. I'm not exactly sure how this is going to look yet, but I do know I need your help. Please give me some insight on what you would be looking for. Men, what confuses you about women? Women, what do wish men would understand about you? Please be as specific and up front as you possibly can be. Comment on eachothers posts, argue, praise, whatever moves you!
I will be posting my own questions as well, this is research. The more acurate information I receive the more informing I can be while writing.
Thanks for you support and I can't wait to get to know you all!
Sasha

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... where to start? I frequently find myself talking to Eric (my fiance for those of you who don't know me) and having to re explain myself. I know that I often say one thing, but mean something else. So I will tell him (when I notice I am doing it)... example: I said, "I am hungry" I meant, "I would really like it if you made dinner tonight." I have found that with my girl friends we usually pick up on each other's thoughts and finish them out... guys don't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very true! I tend to ask questions within questions and then Derek doesn't know exactly how to respond, so he either says "I don't know" or responds incorrectly and I am hurt suddenly!

    ReplyDelete